Technology

Lawyer’s Pants Catch Fire During Arson Trial, E-Cigarette Blamed

E-Cigarette-Blamed

These days we are used to suspecting fire where there’s smoke.

In a Miami courtroom on Wednesday, however, there was an even more inflammatory coincidence.

As the Miami Herald reports, Stephen Gutierrez was presenting his closing arguments in an arson trial when his pants caught fire.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s